Arbor Trails Ghost Walk Friday Night
A family oriented evening of storytelling! Learn Local Lore and Legend while enjoying an evening stroll along the Arbor Trails. Pets welcome!
Meet the Ghosts of Southwest Austin on a Living History Ghost Walk.
- Storytellers in the characters of Ada Bargsley, Cornelia Beckett, No Name Convict and Mr. Grumbles remind us what life was like in the not so distant past!
Reserve online, go to the tent in front of Double Dave's - 4301 West William Cannon #185 and check in.
Nothing is shipped. After purchase your name is on our list and we will check you in when you arrive!
- Every Friday and Saturday in October. Ghost Walk leaves every 30 minutes between 7:30 and 9:30 PM
- Reservation Required
- $10.00 ages 10 years and older. 9 years and younger FREE
- The Ghost Walk is approximately 1-hour and the walk is 1- mile.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to leave
- Dress for the weather ( galoshes, a sweater) tours will take place rain or shine or hail or tornado!
Questions? Text or call 512-203-5561 email@example.com